Blog Award

Blog Award
Beautiful Blogger Award

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

OOOHHHH, Thats Why!

Well, this is one reason why.  I had been trying to figure out why I was loosing control.  Last Wednesday, while laying in bed talking to my husband, it hit me.  It was the one year anniversary of the loss of our baby Jordan.  I seem to supress these anniversaries but eventually they hit me. 

To my sweet baby Jordan,

Daddy and mommy love you very much.  A day never passes that we do not think of you and your older sister Taylor.  In our back yard, because you cannot be there playing, we have planted a tree for you and your sister, in memorial.  We know you are looking down on us and praying with us to bring a live baby into this world. You will never be forgotten.

Love Always,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. I can completely understand your situation. It's been almost 4 years since our loss and I'd think for me, it gets easier every year. But surrounding both the day of the loss and our EDD, I am sad. I am sending you tons of strength to get through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is alway shard during the loss date and the EDD. It goes get easier except for around those days. It use to be that I constantly thought of them every day all day. I am down to about a couple times a day. Ugh, this is hard.

    ReplyDelete